Thursday, October 9, 2014

Seventh Day Adventist Testimonies

"...On the day I was baptized I felt like a whole new person. Since that day, I have been spending more time with the Lord in my everyday life. I am convinced that the decision I made to get baptized was exactly what I needed in my life and I could not be happier. I thank God everyday for all of the wonderful people in my life who have helped me through everything and have supported me through this amazing transition into my new life in Christ."

-Tonya Laufenburg's Testimony


"I am an Adventist because the Bible teaches us that 'If any man lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.' [James1:5 KJV] -I was lacking this wisdom and I asked God and He led me to the Adventist Church."

-from "I am an Adventist because…", by Nasralla Salib
[Unfortunately, this site is no longer functioning]

No comments:

Post a Comment